Why am I distingusihed from other applicants for ISB.

As a Secretary of NSS, IIT Roorkee I have been working for the adopted villages which helped me to create a sync between my passion & aptitude of working for society. It helped me enhance my leadership quality. During my intern in CEL and C&S Pvt. Ltd, I learnt about organization structure and managerial role in an organization. I successfully completed the project of CEL aimed at reducing lead time in transporting finished goods using optimization techniques. Since childhood I have been a keen reader, which inculcated in me inquisitiveness for different fields. I believe in learning new things from everyone.

My zeal for social work, patriotism for country & my family background are the three pillars of my philosophy for doing MBA after completing engineering. Firstly, my enthusiasm for social service, I believe that whatever we have got from society, it’s our duty to repay back in one or the other form. I am passionate about life, my beliefs, and helping others; compassionate about people struggling to overcome obstacles. MBA will help me broaden my opportunities in a bigger platform & thus boost my spirit for providing basic amenities to lower sections of the society. Secondly, I don’t want to be an employee of an organization which is focussed on profits, but an entrepreneur working for the society & still making profits. After doing MBA from ISB, I will have a better exposure to the global market & thus brush up my social entrepreneurship skills to provide a source of livelihood for number of people keeping intact their dignity. This will not only improve the untapped potential of our large workforce but also correspondingly raise their standard of living. Thirdly, my family background made me familiar with the business world at an early stage which improved my understanding of the working of market forces & also enhanced my problem-solving skills.

2 comments:

  1. If only I could be half as BOND as you are... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete